stressed out - finding determination
February 06, 2022 | Mike Ware
If you’ve ever been STRESSED OUT, burned out, or worn out, this series is for you. Learn how to deal with stress and how to find your victory and peace through it all.
Secret to winning games
1. Take care of business.
2. Dominate your opponent.
3. You need a bone crushing defense.
4. You need scoring opportunities
5. You need an elite quarterback.
THREE WORDS THAT DEFINE “DETERMINATION”
1. Tenacity – hold on and don’t let go.
Hebrews 4:14 (NIV) Let us cling to Him and never stop trusting Him.
2. Perseverance – don’t be a quitter.
3. Persistence – find a way not an excuse.
Galatians 6:9 (NKJV) And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
Luke 18:7-8 (NKJV) And shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to Him, though He bears long with them? 8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily, Nevertheless, when the Son of man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?