Victory Institute educates and equips students to be mature disciples of Christ, who passionately pursue God, build the church, and reach the world. Through vibrant teaching and immersive ministry experiences, students are prepared to fulfill God’s calling on their lives.
We want to see people become passionate disciples of Jesus, who know how to hear the voice of God and walk in obedience to it. We want you to discover your God-given destiny and to be equipped to live it out. If you desire to have a deeper relationship with the Lord—no matter what age, vocation, background or season of life you are in—Victory Institute is for you.
You will be immersed in the Word of God, learning how to discern and apply it to your life. You will experience the supernatural work of the Holy Spirit, allowing Him to guide you and refine your character. And you will be given practical, hands on opportunities to serve in the ministry of a growing local church and engage in reaching your community and the world for Jesus. Victory Institute will engage your head, your heart, and your hands to propel you forward in obedience to God’s call.
Your time here will be far more than an academic endeavor; it will be a life-changing journey lived out in the context of community. Victory Institute is not for the faint of heart, as it requires hard work, focus and sacrifice. But if you’re willing to make that commitment, you can expect your life to be transformed forever! Come discover your destiny.
In the year before Pastor Matt and Erica became the leaders of Victory Church in early 2014, God clearly spoke to them that Victory is called to be a sending church – a church that would raise up and send out people to reach the world for Jesus locally and globally. They knew that to fulfill this mission, a training school must be established to help create disciples who walk in obedience to God’s call on their lives.
While they initially believed this step would happen years down the road, a series of conversations with overseers, mentors and ministry friends in 2016 made it apparent that God was directing them to launch much sooner. One trusted friend even spoke prophetically: “There are people in Victory Church that God has called to go. But He won’t reveal their calling to them until YOU create a way to help them fulfill it!”
“Victory Institute is a place where you can discover your destiny and be equipped to fulfill it.”
So in a bold act of faith, and through prayer and guidance from the Holy Spirit and trusted spiritual advisors, Pastor Matt and Erica are launching Victory Institute in the fall of 2017. Would you consider stepping out in faith and obedience too? Victory Institute is a place where you can discover your destiny and be equipped to fulfill it. We’d love to have you join us!
Victory Institute will start on August 14th and end on May 14th. Classes will be on Monday nights from 6:00pm to 10:00pm, with a once a month experience or outreach on Saturdays for 6-8 hours. Students will also attend a weekend fall retreat, a missions conference, and participate in a weekend US outreach and two-week international outreach.
$2900 for individuals
$4900 for couples
This includes everything except the international outreach.
An additional $1500-$2000 per person will be raised as a team for the international outreach.
- Intimacy with God
- Understanding the Character of God
- Developing a Biblical Worldview
- Personal Wholeness
- Healthy Relationships
- Great Commission Perspective
- Biblical Stewardship
- Devotion to Jesus – Spend meaningful time with Jesus every day in worship, Bible reading and prayer.
- Classes – Come to class on time, engage wholeheartedly, and stay until the end of class.
- Evangelism – Share the Gospel regularly.
- Scripture Memory – Memorize assigned Bible verses.
- Victory Church Life – Attend a Sunday service and serve on a connectteam.
- Discipleship – Spend time with your mentor and participate in a growgroup.
- Book Reading – Read assigned books.
- Local Outreach – Serve our local community and spend time sharing the Gospel.
- Prayer/Fasting – Participate in individual and corporate times of prayer/fasting.
- Finish all summer assignments before classes begin.
- Pass the fall and spring semester exams.
- Participate in the fall retreat.
- Attend the team missions conference.
- Participate in a weekend US outreach.
- Participate in a two-week international outreach.
- Maintain an open-mind and heart, eager to learn, grow and receive feedback.
- Maintain a positive, joyful and grateful attitude, with a willingness to focus and work hard.
- We estimate that Victory Institute is about a 20-hour a week commitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
However, the Victory Institute isn’t for everyone, depending on their season of life. It requires a very high level of commitment, sacrifice and vulnerability that is necessary for true spiritual transformation to take place. We encourage people to pray and ask God to guide them in their decision to attend the Victory Institute.
We take seriously the responsibility of discipling people through the Victory Institute, so our staff prays and seeks direction from the Lord concerning each applicant. We expect that you have done the same! If you believe God is calling you to attend Victory Institute, here’s the process:
1. Attend an informational meeting.
2. Fill out the application below.
3. Interview (via phone or face to face) with one of our staff.
4. Receive notification of acceptance.
(Note: in the event you are not accepted during the desired school year, you’ll be directed to other resources to aid your continued spiritual growth).
Application deadline July 1st.
Interested in learning more about the Institute?